Virtual Learning Protocols
- Students must be present for instruction and visible to the teacher with both first and last name on video conferencing platforms. Behavioral norms are the same for both virtual and in-class learning.
- Students are to be on time and are dismissed from virtual class for asynchronous learning by teacher.
- Students must be fully engaged during live instruction.
- Students will receive orientation for proper uses of video conferencing and class expectations.
- Students must be situated in an area free from noise and distraction.
- Students must not eat during live instruction.
- Inappropriate use of any platforms may result in student disciplinary actions.