Hi, I hope this message finds you all well. I am reaching out to remind you that Wednesday, November 11, 2020 is Veteran's Day -School is Closed Please remember that your Immunization Cards and Blue Emergency Cards are due by Wednesday as well . Thank You, for your continued support!
Hola, Espero que este mensaje los encuentre bien. Estoy mando un recordatorio que el MIÉRCOLES, 11 de noviembre es de 2020 es el dia de los Veteranos-escuela está cerrada . Por Favor recuerde que su tarjeta de vacunas y tarjeta azul de emergencia también se necesita entregar para el miércoles. Gracias por su apoyo!
The Mott Hall School
ES URGENTE que cada familia cree su cuenta NYCSA
Anticipándose a este clima cambiante en nuestro medio ambiente debido a la pandemia COV-19, es urgente que cada familia cree su cuenta NYCSA. La creación de su cuenta NYSCA lo mantendrá informado en tiempo real.
No dude en ponerse en contacto conmigo si necesita más ayuda.
IT IS URGENT that very family create their NYCSA account
In anticipation of this changing climate in our environment due to the COV-19 pandemic, it is urgent that every family create their NYCSA account. Creating your NYSCA account will keep you inform in real time.
Please feel free to contact me if you need further assistance.
NEW YORK CITY DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION - SCHOOL YEAR 2020-21
“PRESENT”- DEFINITIONS AND CONSIDERATIONS
In-person Instruction – Present
Remote Instruction - Present (any of the below)
• Student is physically present in the classroom / school learning environment for instruction during the scheduled school day
• Student is virtually present in a remote learning environment for synchronous instruction during the scheduled school day.
Daily attendance must be logged in the Attendance Tracker. Schools may maintain period attendance, in their own systems (i.e. LMS, google classroom, etc.), but will be expected to determine which periods/courses are to be used for daily attendance for upload into STARS Classroom.
“ABSENT” - DEFINITIONS AND CONSIDERATIONS
Blended/in person Instruction - Absent
Remote Instruction - Absent
● Not physically present in the classroom school learning environment for instruction during the scheduled school day.
● In the school building but not attending any classes or not meeting with a guidance counselor or other licensed pedagogue.
● Not virtually present during remote class, remote lesson, or scheduled teacher - student instruction during the scheduled school day.